We are a boutique law firm strongly oriented to the needs of our clients, that we daily support in all their legal issues. We are able to provide a full-ranging legal assistance, covering all branches of business and civil law.
Our firm works in the interest of the client to pursue, to the greatest extent, the search for settlement solutions that are mutually satisfying for both the parties.
legal assistance in italy
for foreign people and companies
SghS Law Firm provides full assistance in the interests of foreign people and companies in Italy. The Firm assists its foreign clients in various legal fields in Italy, in order to allow the client to have a direct and trusted presence in Italy.
Our team of English speaking lawyers offers a wide range of legal services with customised pragmatic solutions supporting our foreign clients setting up their business in Italy and in their day-to-day commercial activities as well as one-off projects.
The Firm assists its clients in the establishment of companies (as sole trader, partnership or limited companies) in Italy, both with local partners and as sole shareholders.
We assist clients in expanding their business in Italy, and we also provide complete legal assistance for all the aspect of the corporate operations – from the establishment and registering of the business, to business growth and evolution, mergers and acquisitions, to winding-up and dissolution, if necessary.
Our work includes:
- Advising individuals and families with assets and pending proceedings in Italy.
- Assistance in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including mediation and arbitration.
- Advising start-ups, established companies and entrepreneurs on doing business and investing in Italy.
- Assistance in registration of trademarks and patents.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing in Italy.
- Providing legal opinions on Italian law within corporate transactions and disputes.
- Advising on inheritance planning and litigating cross-border inheritance disputes.
- Advising personal representatives and trustees on Italian assets and estate interests.
- Drafting expert reports on Italian substantive law for legal proceedings before the Italian Courts.
- Drafting of agreements, negotiation and on-site assistance, guaranteed under various legal, fiscal and administrative profiles by the belonging of the firm to a network which includes lawyers, accountants and experts in international taxation who are all professionals necessary for the creation but ,above all, for the management of the company once established.
do you want to meet us?
Our lawyers work side by side with their clients. We are an international law firm based in Bergamo – Orio al Serio, thirty kilometres from Milan.