Avv. mirko Brignoli
Avv. Brignoli holds a degree in Law from the University of Milano-Bicocca, with a thesis in Urban Law.
His main areas of expertise are:
- Administrative Law, with a focus on Urban Planning and Territorial Planning; Procedures for Occupation and Expropriation; Bidding processes for public works, services, and supplies; Issuance of authorizations and concessions; Legal advice and representation for Public Authorities.
- Civil Law, specializing in Contract Law, Real Estate Rights, Mediation in Real Estate, Leases, and Debt Recovery.
- Family Law, Guardianship, and Successions.
- Business consulting, providing assistance to companies in their regular activities and during times of business crisis.
- Advisory services for private schools and professional training institutes.
- Administrative Sanctions.
He currently serves as the President of the Organismo di Vigilanza (Supervisory Body) under Legislative Decree no. 231/2001 at Centro Studi Superiori Srl in Bergamo, as well as at Fondazione Leonardo Education in Bergamo.
Avv. Brignoli is also a Law lecturer at Fondazione Leonardo Education in Bergamo.
Scan the QR Code to add Avv. Brignoli's details to your contacts
FILL IN THE FORM TO REQUEST AN APPOINTENT WITH US
Fill in the form, we will contact you to schedule an introductory meeting with us